Elements of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suited for Success Discussion

Go down

Suited for Success Discussion Empty Suited for Success Discussion

Post  Admin Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:23 pm

Discuss Episode 14, Suited for Success, here.

Personally, I hated this episode. Plot holes, plot holes, roley poley plot holes. For one, Rarity never ASKED HER FRIENDS for their opinion beforehand, she was arrogant enough to assume she knew best. SHE should have been the one to learn a lesson. For another, she NEVER made 6 dresses. She made 5, so she loses her end of the whole "Are you sure you can do it?" thing, yet they treated it as if she won. Thirdly, Fluttershy knew way more than she should have about sewing WITHOUT REASON. A lot of people thought this to be funny, but I was just thinking "Why is Fluttershy possessed by Rarity?" Also, Spike invited Hoity Toity without telling anyone. That's awfully inconsiderate. What if someone has stage fright? It's not too far to assume that given that one character has "shy" in her name. It was also never explained how he got Vinyl Scratch to DJ the show. I was basically thinking "WTF? Where'd this pony come from?" Finally, I claim to know nothing about fashion, especially on nonhuman species, but I honestly preferred Rarity's second batch of dresses (the ones her friends made her do) to her first (the ones she did on her own and are featured in later episodes).

Admin
Admin

https://elementsofharmony.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down