Elements of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of the Cutie Discussion

Go down

Call of the Cutie Discussion Empty Call of the Cutie Discussion

Post  Admin Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:53 pm

Discuss Episode 12, Call of the Cutie, here.

I hated this episode. I mean, I loved it, but I hated it. I loved that we finally got the whole "cutie mark" thing explained, and I liked that we learned a lot about the universe that this show takes place in. On the other hand, I hated the way they showed it to us. APPLE BLOOM? Really? I was growing attached to the mane 6 characters, you don't need to throw in a random character who I didn't care about into the mix. I know you needed it to be young, but you could flashback to one of the mane character's early lives and show the same story. And then come the Cutie Mark Crusaders. With the exception of Scootaloo, all the members in this group bug me, and the fact that they get fifteen percent of the episodes focusing on them alone is just painful (note that this count excludes Apple Bloom's appearances without the other members). I do like most of the Cutie Mark Crusader episodes, but as stated previously, you can flashback. Adding new characters was unnecessary.

Admin
Admin

https://elementsofharmony.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down